Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Response to Cote's Post

Cigarette's have been embedded in my head as something that is extremely unhealthy for the human body and can damage many of the human body's organs. In my opinion it does not really matter how the cigarette company advertises its products because regardless the people who want or need to buy that product will. It is no secret that cigarettes are bad for people and it is kind of scary to see how well the tobacco industry does even though it produces such an evil product. Although sometimes I guess you can argue that having cigarettes with "light" and "ultra light" in it sound misleading, and makes people think that it has less harmful chemicals in it, but regardless people know they are harmful.

In my opinion I do not believe the packaging matters. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment