Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Response to Drew's Post

After reading Drew's post about Boston Strong it definitely made me take a moment to think about making a contribution to this foundation. After a community living through such a huge disaster is absolutely heart wrenching, but supporting the cause is something everyone can do to show their support. This awful tragedy occurring definitely brings more awareness to the city and some companies are taking advantage of this awful occurrence. However I do not believe that companies are being greedy in marketing along side of the tragedy, in my opinion I think it puts the company in a positive light because it shows they care. I think many people all over and especially the people of Boston would appreciate the support from companies!

Do you believe by participating in Boston Strong it would put the company in a negative light?

No comments:

Post a Comment